We have now published our constitution on the website which sets out how the FPA operates and how decisions are made. We have taken the opportunity to revise and update our objects/aims to ensure the FPA continues to be well governed.
Original wording of our aims ….
- To help supporters new and old to recognise the contribution each and every player, manager, coach or official has made to the club, town and community.
- To reunite those who have worn the Port shirt or held management or coaching roles over the years.
- To create a new Southport FC Hall of Fame
Revised wording of our aims….
- To promote the history and heritage of Southport Football Club and to foster the spirit of fellowship, sportsmanship and goodwill among former players and their supporters.
- To promote a framework of opportunity through this structure which will allow all members to participate in and benefit from the activities of the association.
- To organise, run and promote sporting and social activities for and on behalf of the association.
- To establish, manage and run a Southport FC “Hall of Fame” to annually honour club legends.